FASRI welcomes volunteers in many areas, both in and out of the classroom. Volunteers are parents/guardians, relatives and friends of FASRI in the community. The time, energy and expertise they give contributes much to the life and vitality of the school. We salute you!
Volunteer opportunities regularly include the following areas:
• Help sort and organize books in the Library
• Participate in Open Houses
• Share your expertise by leading an Afterschool Club program
• Share your enthusiasm for theatre, art, or music via a classroom presentation
• Reach out to your child(ren)'s teacher to help in the classroom
• Help with mailings: envelope-stuffing, etc.
• All parents are members of the Family Association, meetings are monthly
• Learn about our Parent Ambassador program
• Become a Social Media Diplomat
• Alumni are welcome to become Alumni Attachés
If you would like to help, please email us.