Give to FASRI
What a child learns at FASRI goes way beyond language.
Imagine our young students growing into adults who can grasp issues across cultures and think critically. Becoming individuals who value what makes people different. Becoming citizens who will make their mark on the world.
Your generosity is key in this process.
Your financial support helps us with everything, beyond what tuition alone can provide: from recruitment of the best teachers in both languages–to maintaining and renewing technology tools like tablets and smartboards… to improving our old but beloved building both functionally and aesthetically… to building rainy day funds and cash reserves.
We hope that we will inspire you, as a member of our community of parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty and staff, friends, to join us in accomplishing our mission. There are many ways you can help:
- Make a gift to the FASRI Fund, our annual fund
- Attend, sponsor, donate to our annual gala fundraiser, the Rendez-vous
- Volunteer: we have many opportunities available
- Make a gift to our Endowment Fund to benefit future generations
- Make a gift of stock, equity, shares.
- Make a bequest: leave a legacy by remembering FASRI in your will .
We welcome and need your support and involvement to serve our students.