June 29 – July 17, 2020
Geared towards children ages 3 – 10, from 9am to 4pm.
The French American School of Rhode Island's 3 weeks of summer camp are designed to provide children (French + non French speakers alike) with the opportunity to explore a wide range of theme based activities: Arts & Crafts, science and sports in a safe and caring environment.
Our Staff is bilingual and works all along with children.
Summer fun, en français!
June 29 – July 2: "A l'école des champions!" - Sports Week
Improve your balance, coordination, sportsmanship,
teamwork, and endurance while learning about different
kinds of sports and games with your friends.
Come play soccer, relay races and badminton and swimming pool in the afternoon.
July 6 – 10: "Les Artistes en herbe" - Arts & Crafts Week
Children will be able to let their imagination run free through Theater, Art, the exploration of Physics, and Dance.
We will focus on discovering famous French Artists, Painters, Dancers and swimming pool in the afternoon....
Objectives: learn about self-expression and new channels of creativity through different forms.
July 13 - 17: "Science week"
With temperatures heating up, our campers will enjoy fun in the sun with water games, water experiments, water activities, in the afternoon the children will be able to play in the swimming pool.... everything will be WATER!
GENERAL SUMMER CAMP DETAILS
- Camp schedule: Monday - Friday, 9am – 4pm
- Weekly rate: $295.
- Campers must bring their snacks/lunch each day in a bag with student's name on it.
- Campers must be fully potty trained.
- Nap & quiet time will be provided for younger campers mid-day. (Campers must come with blanket, sheets and a pillow in a closed bag with student's name on it).
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR (please label everything):
- A bag for your camper’s belongings
- Daily lunch and snacks (no nuts) and drink
- Swimsuit, Towel
- Water shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- A full change of clothes (including underwear, socks & shoes)
- Blanket & pillow for naps (Maternelle only)
- Allergy medication (epi-pen, inhaler, etc.) if needed