Monday, June 28 – Friday, July 30, 2021
Geared towards children ages 3 – 10, from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
The French American School of Rhode Island's 5 weeks of summer camp is designed to provide children (French + non French speaker alike) with the opportunity to explore a wide range of theme based activities: cooking, craft, science and sports in a safe and caring environment.
Our Staff is bilingual and works all along with children.
Summer fun, en français!
GENERAL SUMMER CAMP DETAILS:
- Contact: Virginie Gherardi / Director of Extracurricular Activities
- Camp counselors come from FASRI's team of teaching assistants and afterschool staff
- Camp Schedule: 8:30AM - 3:30PM.
- Campers must bring their lunch & snack each day.
- Campers must be fully potty-trained.
- Daily Nap & Quiet Time at mid-day for younger campers.
- Weekly rate: $295.
July 19 – 23: "Les petits scientifiques" - $295
Our campers will experience science through hands-on experiments, investigations, and virtual museum experiences.
July 26 - 30: "Le Royaume des animaux" - $295
A week full of animal discovery! The students will focus on animals of the safari through crafts, story-telling, creative writing, and hopefully a visit to the zoo to see the animals up close!
WHAT TO BRING / WEAR (please label all belongings)
- Daily Lunch (no nuts, please) and a drink
- A refillable water bottle.
- Bug spray
- Bathing suit
- Water shoes
- Towel (Children will go to the pool in the afternoon)
- A full change of clothes (including underwear, socks & shoes)
- A blanket & pillow (Pre-School and Pre-K)
- Any allergy medication (epi-pen, inhaler, etc.) if needed
- A bag for your camper’s belongings
⚠️ Summer camp 2021 - Covid 19 guidelines
The French American School of Rhode Island will offer a summer camp on site with of course some restrictions due to Covid-19. We will follow the guidelines from the CDC and from the American Camp Association to operate more safely during this Summer camp.
- Only small groups of children.
- Campers will stay at all time with the same counselors and children during all 5 weeks of Summer camp.
- Washing hands, cleaning surface regularly and masks, gloves will be mandatory.
- Snack and lunch must be packed with name tag.
- All material for each camper will be provided by the school in sealed bag (ziplock) with name tag.