Tuesday, February 22 – Friday, February 25, 2022
Registration is only available to FASRI community due to COVID 19 restrictions
Our French February camp program takes place during the week of February Break and offers an opportunities to enjoy a variety of activities in French: Arts & Crafts, Sports & Games --- for lots of fun, en français!
Weekly rate: $250
GENERAL FEBRUARY CAMP DETAILS:
- Camp counselors come from FASRI's team of teaching assistants and afterschool staff
- Camp Schedule: 8:30AM - 3:30PM, TUE - FRI.
- Campers must bring their lunch & snack each day.
- Campers must be fully potty-trained.
- Daily Nap & Quiet Time at mid-day for younger campers.
- 4 days: $250.
- Registration deadline: Friday, February 18.
WHAT TO BRING / WEAR (please label all belongings)
- Daily Lunch (no nuts, please) and a drink
- A refillable water bottle.
- A full change of clothes (including underwear, socks & shoes)
- A blanket & pillow (Pre-School and Pre-K)
- Any allergy medication (epi-pen, inhaler, etc.) if needed