Before & After-school Care
Before-school care (Early Morning Drop-off) is provided at NO CHARGE from 7:30am-8:15am in the school cafeteria until the beginning of the school day.
If there is a delayed start to the school day due to inclement weather, we are unfortunately unable to offer before-school care (Early Morning Drop-off). We apologize for the inconvenience.
Maternelle & Elementary
- Early drop off: 7:30 am to 8:15 am.
- Early drop off: 7:45 am to 8 am.
La Garderie – FASRI After-school Care
La Garderie – FASRI After-school Care – is designed to provide an enriching and positive after-school experience for every child. Families will be billed for the amount of periods students attended at the end of every month.
Students are divided into age-appropriate groups:
- Middle School
Maternelle (PK1 – K) are able to play freely in the Exploration Room and work on creative projects lead by After-school Staff.
Elementary and Middle School work on homework for at least 30 minutes and then are offered activities such as creative projects and technology-based educational games.
The school closes at 5:30pm. After 5:30pm, an extra $12 for every 10 minutes of additional time per family will be charged.
The goals of extended day programming are:
• to provide a safe, nurturing environment for students before and remaining after school
• to provide a quiet time to reflect or do homework
• to promote individual responsibility and independent action, as well as the social skills necessary to be a positive, productive member of the community
For More Information
call (401) 274-3325
or email Virginie,
Director of After-school