Tuition & Financial Aid
Preschool - Grade 5
*Half day available in Preschool/Petite Section only. Moyenne Section/Pre-K and Grande Section/K are full-day programs.
Grades 6 - 8
New Student Fee: a one-time fee of $500 will apply to all students enrolling at FASRI for the first time. This fee will be included with the tuition billing.
Tuition Payment Options
FASRI offers three payment options for 2019/20 tuition:
- One payment, due May 10 2019
- Two payments, due April 10, 2019 and July 10, 2019
- 9 monthly payments, due April 10, 2019 to December 10, 2019
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 401 274 3325 with any questions.
For all families (both current and new) wishing to apply, to start the process, please do the following:
- Link to FAST and begin your application.
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program to complete your application over multiple sessions. FAST provides e-mail support and a 24/7 helpline. Please contact the FAST helpline with questions about their online application.
- IMPORTANT: The online application has space to provide the committee with relevant financial background information. Including thorough, detailed information in this section gives the committee a clearer understanding when they make decisions about financial aid.
The charge for the application is $43.00 to be paid by credit card at the end of the session. If you do not have a credit card, or cannot budget the fee, please call FASRI for assistance.
After completing the online application you will be required to mail your 2018 tax returns for both state and federal taxes with all schedules and W-2's POSTMARKED MARCH 14 AT THE LATEST to:
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington DE 19806-2594
Please include “French-American School of Rhode Island” on the outside of the envelope. This will ensure faster processing of your application. The online submission deadline for all applications is February 15, 2019. Your tax return must follow the submission, and be postmarked by March 14, 2019. Make your tax appointment early so that you can meet the deadlines.
If your child is a French citizen, you must apply for the Bourses Scolaires (French Government Scholarships) through the French Consulate in Boston. Full details are available on their website.
Please note that you must submit the application directly to the Consulate in Boston, not to FASRI, by Wednesday, March 6, 2019. A brochure with full details, including the most recent guidelines, is available on their website. Please be sure to review this information carefully and contact the Consulate with any questions.
FASRI is committed to helping families facing financial challenges and does as much as it can to support qualified financial aid applicants. If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact Raïssa Mensah, Director of Admissions at 401-274-3325 or by email at email@example.com. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.