How to Apply
Choosing the right school for your child and for your family is an important decision. Our goal is to provide all of the information and assistance that you need during this exciting time. We look forward to meeting you and showing you around the school.
Important Admissions Dates
Come learn about FASRI's unique bilingual program during our admissions events.
All School OPen house
Saturday, November 5; 10am - 1pm
Thursday, December 8; 5pm
Stay tune for more admissions event dates here.
- January 31: Application form due
- February 15: Supporting materials deadline (teacher recommendation, copy of transcripts)
- February 15: Financial aid application due.
- March 5: Decision notification by email
- March 15: Enrollment agreement and deposit due
Please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions office at 401 274 3325 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will be glad to help.
IMPORTANT: FASRI's cut-off date is September 1. Applicants must have turned the required age by that date (i.e. their birthday must be August 31 or earlier). Children coming from a French system in France or abroad are accepted in the grade declared by their former school. Other students will be placed in the grade FASRI considers most appropriate.
Sibling applicants receive special consideration at the key entry point of Petite Section/Preschool level only, but are not guaranteed admission. French nationals and francophone applicants receive special consideration at all grade levels depending on availability of space but are not guaranteed admission.
FASRI's key entry point is at the preschool level, where approximately 18 openings are available, with new openings at the prekindergarten and kindergarten levels.
Application deadline: January 31, 2023 for entry in September 2023. We encourage you to send in your application as early as possible to aid the administrative process. After January 31, new applications will be considered according to availability of space.
Parents/guardians who wish to apply for admission to FASRI should:
1. Complete an online application form with a $75 non-refundable application fee by January 31.
2. Schedule a parent meeting with the Director Admissions.
3. Schedule a student evaluation.
4. For PK1, PK2 and K applicants: where applicable, FASRI requires the child's current preschool or daycare program to complete a Pre-school evaluation form (see below) to be returned by February 15 directly to FASRI. You will need to provide Records release form (see below) to the current preschool.
For G1-8 applicants: provide a copy of the last three report cards from the current school. All relevant materials must be received by FASRI by February 28 at the latest. Incomplete applications will not be considered by the Admissions Committee.
5. Upon notification of acceptance in mid- March, first time registration is secured by a non-refundable tuition deposit ($500 Preschool to G8), required within 8 days or by the date indicated on the contract as appropriate.