As they emerge from ten years of international education in a multi-cultural setting, our graduates possess unique strengths and skills that allow them to reach their highest potential and thrive in as adaptable, collaborative citizens, possessing excellence in the following areas:
- Social conscience: Our graduates naturally integrate respect for diversity and cultural awareness in their lives.
- Character traits: Our graduates gracefully embrace challenges, changes and differences.
- Academic Excellence: Our graduates are equipped to succeed in both French and American high schools and beyond
- Communication and Expression: Our graduates are prepared to develop into multilingual adults.
- Analytical Skills: Our graduates demonstrate superior aptitude for critical thinking and deductive reasoning.
- Creativity and Technology: Our graduates are inherently creative and proficient in technology.
- Problem Solving: Our graduates can solve problems from different angles using a array of strategies.
FASRI alumni are making their mark as they transition to high school, college, and beyond. The following is a selection of schools attended by FASRI alumni.
Attleboro High School
Barrington High School
Belmont High School, MA
Bishop Hendricken Choate Rosemary Hall
Classical High School
East Greenwich High School
Groton School, MA
Indian River High School, DE
International School of Boston
Lycee de Sevres, France
Seekonk High School
St Andrew's School Rhode Island
St Gregory College Prep, AZ
St Mary Academy BayView
Towson High School, MD
Bennington College, VT
Ecole du Cirque, Montreal
Harvard University, MA
Institut Catholique d'Etudes Superieures, France
Johnson & Wales University
La Sorbonne, Paris, France
Middlebury College, VT
Naropa University, CO
Notre Dame University-Louaize, Lebanon
Rhode Island School of Design
Sacred Heart University, CT
St. Andrew's University, Scotland
Tufts University, MA
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Universite de Sciences, Montpellier, France
Universite de Droit et de Sciences Politiques, Montpellier, France
Universite du Quebec a Chicoutimi, Canada
Universite du Quebec a Rimouski, Canada
Wesley College, DE
Yale University, CT
University of Rhode Island