Brush up your French or start from scratch, all are welcome at the FASRI Language Center!
NEW! To accommodate individual needs, we will accept registration any time during a semester. Contact Anne Lacoste Kapstein for more information.
The FASRI Language Center supports the School's Mission by offering high-quality language classes to the community in a culturally rich environment. Many FASRI parents take advantage of our French language classes in order to support their children. We offer French, Arabic and other languages depending on availability and demand.
- The classes are offered by semester. The Fall Term runs from September to January, and the Spring Term runs from February to June, corresponding to approximately 15 weeks each.
- Everyone can join a class anytime during the semester depending onneeds. Prorated prices are available.
- All classes are subject to change/cancellation based upon enrollment numbers.
- Books are available for purchase on campus. Price varies depending on exchange rate.
Students benefit from a 25% discount on any Adult Class (valid student ID required).
Our registration policies:
- Registrations are on first come – first served basis
- No registration can be accepted without payment
Reimbursements for withdrawals are as follow:
- Full reimbursements through the 4th week of class
- 50% reimbursement through the 8th week of class
- No reimbursements will be given after the 8th week of class
- Prorated prices are available for late registrations.