Teachers and staff are recruited and selected with great care. They are qualified and experienced in their field of expertise. FASRI's goal is to seek out individuals who are eager to teach, happy to work as a team, devoted to students and personally involved with school life and spirit. Teachers must be native speakers of the language they teach, and FLE and ESL qualifications are preferred.
FASRI does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, color or disability in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Current openings are listed below. Please email email@example.com for further information.
FASRI is now hiring for the 2013/14 school year, for the following positions:
- Native French teachers and assistants (full time): Native French fluency, proper teaching experience & education, and a good level of English required.
- Native English teachers (Elementary, full time): Native English fluency, proper teaching experience & education, and at least some French competency required.
- IT teacher (full time): English as first language & conversational French required, as well as five years' experience teaching and implementing technology in a school setting.
- School secretary/office manager (full time): English as first language/conversational French required, as well as five years' experience. Some bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Communications & Marketing Officer (10 hrs/week): Excellent writing skills required, previous experience in schools preferred. Compile newsletters, generate & edit web copy, publications, parent communications. Knowledge of French preferred.
- Lunch/Afterschool supervisors (part time, two positions available): Please click here for the full description.
- Afternoon receptionist (part time): English fluency with some French required. Answer phones and assist parents collecting children from Afterschool. Some clerical duties as needed.
Interested? Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.